How to Reduce Negativity Thinking


Being negative, it comes to us occasionally. But being negative all the time is a problem, you need to change in order to reduce or avoid it. Here are some ways on how to reduce negativity as I know how: 

Listen or Sing to your favorite music - music can somehow ease your pain or stresses. I love the time when I go to Morong Bataan, my godmother's friends are very accommodating and requested me to sing in a videoke machine, so I sang "Habang May Buhay by Wency Cornejo" and I got the score of 90. The feeling is awesome; I somehow love to repeat the experience.



Talk to a humorous person - there's a saying "Opposite attracts, similar repels" a humorous person can make us laugh, they simply have fun meanwhile negative person on the other hand tends to repel all humor around them. Talking to humorous a person reduces the tension in our body, and us.

When I talk to somebody close to my heart, she's a staff in Human Resource Management Department of PSA, she's always cheerful, jolly and happy even though I found out the fact that her life is full of stresses, which I really can't believe, her being positive influenced me to be like her in my day to day lifestyle. So, try having fun!



Do some memories to remember - go to a movie house, trip someone with big bugs that they fear the most, travel adventures, get pictures to places you’ll go with family or friends, read books ( you need it the most :), cook special meals for the family or friends, do some acts of  goodness... 


Do some exercises - just like dancing, yoga, zumba, etc... this is a healthy workout for your body and you will love it afterwards. It can help you get rid of irritations for the day or stresses in life, and make you more optimistic which makes you feel calm.








Memories are priceless and the happiness it leaves will be full of experiences to you and everyone involved. With family and friends around you there's no room for negativity.

Live like a child ages 1-5 years old - talking to these children with this age bracket makes you feel like a child again, so innocent, adorable, playful, etc... they live with their own standards yet still obedient. Innocence, being adorable and playful, these are the strengths we have before but we already forget. Children makes you smile because of being adorable, they ask questions without minding the consequences. Why not live it once more? 




Never underestimate yourself - negative thinkers tend to pity themselves and say I can't do it all the time. You can do the things you fear the most unless you set your mind that you can. I once was afraid of speaking in public, I tend to be absent during class reports but a student need to overcome that fear, so I tell something to myself before any reports to calm myself down. Now I'm perfectly fine when there are many people I can talk to because "I Choose To"




a18ad9dd864f55c7e17f84b0e916cee846959e47021646f4e4

No comments: